Getting ready for Homecoming before Homecoming.
1) Skin care is important when you are going to have pictures taken. Come and see Habiba for your facial, lash tinting and brow tinting.
2) Remove any unsightly hair from the face, arms, and legs.
3) You want your hair looking fabulous so a little prep goes a long way. Get a trim to remove any dead ends and a conditioning treatment to make sure your hair is radiant. Go over your style ideas with your Stylist at this time to guarantee your style is possible with your hair type.
4) A manicure and Pedicure will complete your prep before Homecoming.
5) Wear a button-down or zippered shirt so as not to mess your hair.
6) We offer to makeup and airbrush make up. Also availability lash extensions!
Make sure to book your appointment ASAP!
Call All About The Hair at 586-859-7054
At the beginning of every school year, we often think about all the preparation that goes into it. Getting a haircut, school pictures and then of course Homecoming!
Think it may be too early, not really. We wanted to give you some ideas to think about as this special occasion approaches. It will be here before you know it. We hope these tips will give you eliminate the pressure of planning for the big dance!